- Free cycling computer app for iPhone
- GPS mapping shows you where you are and where you’re heading
- Connect heart rate monitor for accurate speed, cadence and heart rate data (available only on iPhone 4S and iPhone 5)
- Ability to upload pictures and video in-app to social media sites
- Customizable windows display the data you want, the way you want it
- Training mode tracks speed, distance, laps, intervals, and much more
- Automatically keeps details of all rides
- Optimized for great balance between GPS accuracy and long battery life
- Official app of the CLIF Bar 2 Mile Challenge
Turn your iPhone into a powerful, flexible, easy-to-use cycle computer with BioLogic’s free BikeBrain iPhone cycling app. BikeBrain gives you GPS mapping, speed, distance, altitude, elapsed time, three pace modes, option to name and display your bikes, and many other data parameters. Highly customizable data windows let you decide which data you see. Works great with the BioLogic ReeCharge™ Case for iPhone or Bike Mount™ for iPhone 4.
BikeBrain is available free from the App Store.
Latest Version: 2.4. In this version we’ve added the capability to connect your Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth Smart and Bluetooth Smart Ready) sensor for accurate heart rate, speed & cadence measures^. You can also pair of up to two speed and cadence sensors for two different bikes and auto start/pause/resume recording trip data when motion is detected by you speed or cadence sensor.
^ Available only for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
The Sensor Compatibility update is available as an in-app upgrade as part of the Training Module for the special introductory price of $0.99 or purchased as a bundle with the Social Sharing and Data Enhancements modules for only $1.99.
BikeBrain is the official app of the CLIF Bar 2 Mile Challenge, a competition to get people out of their cars and onto their bikes. The 2MC supports the efforts of grassroots nonprofits doing good for the future of biking; every trip logged each month equals $1 (up to $10,000) given to the chosen non-profit.
Further enrich your riding experience by creating a profile, sharing your adventures, and accessing user manuals in our new community at www.bikebrain.net.