- Free cycling computer app for iPhone
- GPS mapping shows you where you are and where you’re heading
- Connect heart rate monitor for accurate speed, cadence and heart rate data (available only on iPhone 4s and later)
- Ability to upload pictures and video in-app to social media sites
- Customizable windows display the data you want, the way you want it
- Training mode tracks speed, distance, laps, intervals, and much more
- Automatically keeps details of all rides
- Optimized for great balance between GPS accuracy and long battery life
Turn your iPhone into a powerful, flexible, easy-to-use cycle computer with BioLogic’s free BikeBrain iPhone cycling app. BikeBrain gives you GPS mapping, speed, distance, altitude, elapsed time, three pace modes, option to name and display your bikes, and many other data parameters. Highly customizable data windows let you decide which data you see. Works great with the BioLogic ReeCharge™ Case for iPhone, Bike Mount Plus for iPhone 5/5s or Bike Mount™ for iPhone 4.
BikeBrain is available free from the App Store.
Latest Version: 2.8. In this version, we've optimized for iOS 7 and added the capability to connect to a Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth Smart and Bluetooth Smart Ready) sensor for accurate heart rate, speed and cadence measurements^. You can also pair of up to two speed and cadence sensors for two different bikes and auto start/pause/resume recording trip data when motion is detected by you speed or cadence sensor.
^ Available only for iPhone 4S and above.
The Sensor Compatibility update is available as an in-app upgrade as part of the Training Module for the special introductory price of $0.99 or purchased as a bundle with the Social Sharing and Data Enhancements modules for only $1.99.