BikeBrain iPhone Cycling App Updated!
Our free iPhone cycling app, BikeBrain, has been updated and now allows for in-app upgrades that give you more functions.
BikeBrain, originally known as BikeBrain Lite, is still free but now allows users the option to upgrade in-app to the “Plus” version of the program for only US$1.99. BikeBrain Plus offers the full range of cycling functions like GPS mapping, interval training and calorie counting, found in BikeBrain and also offers the following additional features:
- Export ride data by email in KML, GPX, or CSV formats for easy uploading to popular online ride sites
- Publish ride data to Google Maps
- Share trip routes via Facebook and Twitter
- Save an infinite number of trips (free version has a 10-trip capacity)
- Unlimited training duration and distance (free version allows only some training customization)
- Set unlimited numbers of interval training profiles
Go ahead download BikeBrain and give it a try and let us know what you think!
BikeBrain is available for download free from the App Store.
More information can be found here.